Talent is the driver of innovation.
Corporates, investors, media, accelerators, universities, governments and public procurement teams know that Startup Olé is one of the biggest international pools of disruptive startups and scaleups, and that the reason why they come to our event looking for the most talented and disruptive opportunities.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for mentoring, acceleration, funding opportunities or new members for your team, at Startup Olé you will certainly meet your match!
We know that passion never fails, and that is why we are sure that this event will really make a difference, will you miss it?
2nd Round for Startups applications are open until 21st February ’20.
ROUND TABLES | PITCHING COMPETITION | CURATED MATCHMAKING | NETWORKING
1. FILL THE FORM
Fill out our registration form. This form consists of 5 parts:
1. Contact Details. In this part we will need to know the name of the Startup, contact person, position of the contact person and the company members who will attend the event.
2. Startup Data. Your city/country, web page, small description about your Startup, vertical in which you develop your business, your social networks profiles and your recommended code.
3. Road to Success! In this section you can choose the activities you want to participate in. You can find all the information about the conditions of participation in the registration form.
4. Investor Deck – 4 parts. (See special conditions for data processing in this section of the registration form.)
a. Business data (investor Deck* 1/4), at this point we want to know your financial data, in which stage you are, business model, Scope, vision, key activity, and a brief description of your competition.
b. Company at a Glance (investor Deck* 2/4), your financial information, if you have received investment, who has provided you with the investment, income, expenses, estimates for next years, and so on…
c. Financial data (Investor Deck* 3/4)
d. Key Metrics (Investor Deck* 4/4)
* Please note that it is mandatory to fill out both points if you want to participate in the Matchmaking Activity selection process.
5. Thanks for applying! We will evaluate your request and in our next communication we will inform you of the next steps to follow. See you in Startup Olé 2019!
2. MAKE THE PAYMENT.
We will evaluate your request and if you have been chosen, you will receive a confirmation email with the payment link (150 € + VAT).
After paying the amount of 150 € + vat, you will receive a confirmation email of payment, plus:
– The confirmation of your presence in Fair 1 or Fair 2.
– The links to get your accreditations (We want to remind you that only two members of your Startup can attend the cocktails)
– For the activities which need a selection process (matchmaking, pitch competition and jury of AA Reserve Pitch) we will let you know when the first-round closes as long as you have completed the registration with all the information and you have sent your video pitch and payment.
3. GET YOUR TICKETS
Once you have received the link for to get your accreditations, remember that you have access for 2 persons to 3 networking cocktails during the event for your participation as a startup.
The Startup Olé Team will keep in touch with you to inform you of your participation in the activities.
4. ROCK’ ON
You will be welcome to one of the most important entrepreneurial events in Europe in one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.